Search This Site
Air-Drying Course Video Lesson 6 - Braid Out Version Two
Please note - you must be a member to view the video and comments.
What we will accomplish in this lesson:
This video lesson will show you another technique for a super easy braid out.
This technique is perfect for:
Air-Dry Prep Tools
Multiple Satin Covered Rollers
1. Watch and complete the Air-Dry Prep. Lightly towel dry but leave the hair wet.
2. Create a center or side part.
3. Make a vertical section and brush down roots with a boar bristle brush.
4. Tightly braid the hair. Secure the ends with a roller.
5. Keep making vertical braids until the hair is completely braided. Smooth down any fly-aways and cover with a satin cap.
6. Let dry overnight and then unravel. Make sure the hair is completely dry before unraveling or the curls will drop and frizz.
8. To style, wear down, up in a ponytail, bun or updo.
9. At night, apply a dime size of oil to each section and rebraid to maintain the curl.
I love this method because it is a quick and easy way to air-dry all hair types and lengths. This style can be completed in 15 minutes and will dry overnight. This makes is great for frequent exercisers, students, busy moms and anyone else who needs a quick and easy style. It require very little manipulation and can help control and maintain new growth. Unlike other braid out techniques, you can easily rebraid it each night, keeping the curls soft and fresh.
Final Results - 100% Heat Free!