Search This Site
Setting Course Lesson Four - Roller Setting & Pin Curling
Please Note - You must be a member to view the videos and comments
Video #1 - Setting the Curl
Video #2 - Flat-ironing the Roots/Pin Curling
Video #3 - Finished Product
What we will accomplish in this lesson:
This video lesson will show you how to roller set the hair for curly, bouncy waves. We will also learn how to:
This is a great style for women looking for a polished look without using the curling iron or hot rollers.
1. Watch and complete the Setting Prep Video.
2. Create three sections. One horizontal section and two vertical sections.
3. Starting with the center section, add rollers and use clips to stay in place. Add a spritz of setting lotion before rolling.
4. Finish center sections and move on to sides.
5. Dry completely under a hood dryer. Drying time should be approximately 50 minutes to 90 minutes depending on thickness and length.
5. Remove rollers and test to make sure hair is completely dry.
1. Flat iron roots and go. Or, pin curl hair for long lasting waves.
1. Add pin curls
2. Add satin rollers.
Products Used in this Video
The Final Results
Assignment #4 - Roller set and pin curl. Make a note of the following: