Search This Site
Setting Course Lesson Seven - Large Spiral Setting
What we will accomplish in this lesson:
This video lesson will show you how to set your hair on large flexirods.
This will provide a loose curl or ringlets, which is a perfect style for the Spring.
Using larger rods allows you to create larger sections, which can help cut down on setting time.
Video Demonstration: Please Note - You must be a member to view the video and comments
1. Watch and complete the Setting Prep Video.
2. Starting from the back, part two inch sections and add rods.
3. Keep moving up the hair until you complete the set.
4. Dry completely under a hood dryer. Drying time should be approximately 50 minutes to 90 minutes depending on thickness and length.
5. Remove rods and test to make sure hair is completely dry.
1. Wear out or pin back curls in an updo. Add accessories - headbands, jeweled clips and scarves can add style to this look.
1. Spritz with leave-in conditioner
2. Re-roll or reform any droopy curls.
3. Flip over head and cover with a satin cap.
The End Result:
Assignment #7 - Set your hair on large rods. Make a note of the following: