Search This Site
Oldie but Goodie - Curlformers Tutorial!
What we will accomplish in this lesson:
This video lesson will show you how to set your hair on curlformers!
If you find flexi rods a bit difficult or time consuming, this technique is perfect for you! They do take some practice but once you get used to them, you will love them.
They are easy to pop in, protect the hair as it dries and the curls last all week! They can also be used to air dry the hair overnight with ease and comfort!
Check out the video tutorial on this quick and easy method!
Video Demonstration: Please Note - You must be a member to view the video and comments
Video #1 - Prepping the Set
Video #2 - Removing the Curlers
Video #3 - Finishing the Look
1. Watch and complete the Setting Prep Video.
2. Following the technique demonstrated in the video, add the curlers.
3. Dry completely under a hood dryer. Drying time should be approximately 50 minutes to 90 minutes depending on thickness and length.
4. Remove rollers and test to make sure hair is completely dry. Then, style.
1. Seperate curls in two and then style!
1. Scrunch a moisturizer and/or oil into the hair and cover with a satin cap.
The End Result:
Assignment #9 - Perform a Curlformer set. Make a note of the following: