Search This Site
Stretching Course Lesson 15 - How to Prevent Scalp Burns!
What we will accomplish in this lesson:
This video lesson will talk about ways to eliminate scalp burns during your next relaxer treatment!
1. The day of your relaxer, arrived with straightened hair.
2. Try not to work out or get caught in a rainstorm. The scalp needs to be dry and sweat free!
3. Avoid dying back the hair with a ponytail holder or banana clip. Avoid headbands.
4. AVOID scratching the scalp. For itches, apply an oil or moisturizer to the itchy area.
5. Try to arrive for your appointment calm, cool and collected.
Video Lesson - Tips on How to Eliminate Scalp Burns
Please Note - You Must be a Member to View the Video and Create/View Member Comments
Assignment #15 - Try a few of these techniques the day of your relaxer. I hope you will notice less itching and burning!