Search This Site
Naturally Straight Lesson 4 - Prepping the Hair for Straightening
What we will accomplish in this lesson:
Lesson 4 demonstrates a technique I use to prepapre my hair for heat styling!
With this method, you will minimize tangles, breakage and shedding.
Your hair will straighten easier and it will start to take on a silky texture and healthy sheen!
1. Apply a high quality oil to dry, unwashed hair and let sit for 2-3 hours or overnight (for best results).
2. Wash the hair using the technique demonstrated in Lesson 2.
3. Deep Condition using the technique demonstrated in Lesson 3.
4. Apply a leave-in conditioner and serum.
5. Use a wide tooth comb and then a Denman brush to detangle.
Video Demonstration - Using a Denman brush to detangle!