Search This Site
Naturally Straight Course
On May 1st, 2012, we will begin a 10 week video course teach you how to achieve silky, straight hair without the chemicals!
Then this course is for you!Course Objectives
The course lessons will focus on:
* Specific pre-treatments to help strengthen and hydrate your hair
* Lists of shampoos and conditioners ideal for straightening
* Conditioning tecnhiques to help loosen curls and newgrowth
* Tips for how to straighten natural and transitioning hair like the salons
* Tips for how to keep newgrowth straight and ends moisturized during the week
* Tips for how to maximize the health of your hair if you prefer to heat style regularly
* Heat styling RULES you must follow to prevent damage, shedding and breakage!
1. Naturally Straight Course Introduction and Plan of Action
This plan of action will give you a basic 10 week road map for the Naturally Straight course. The lessons will compliment the plan of action with additional tips and techniques.
2. Naturally Straight Course Study Guide
This two page worksheet will help your document your progress.
3. Ten Video Lessons and Assignments
There will be 10 weekly video lessons posted to show you HOW to perform the techniques!
5/1/2012 - Course Introduction
5/8/2012 - Naturally Straight Pre-Treatments for Stronger Hair
5/15/2012 - Cleansing Secrets for Soft, Manageable Hair
5/22/2012 - Conditioning Secrets to Help Loosen Curls and Newgrowth
5/29/2012 - Prepping the Hair for Straightening
6/5/2012 - Blow-Drying Secrets to Straight Roots
6/12/2012 - Flat Ironing Secrets to Sleek Straight Hair
6/26/2012 - Keeping the Hair and Roots Straight
7/3/2012 - Keeping the Hair Moisturized and Healthy
7/10/2012 - Addressing Common Problems with Straighting Natural Hair
Stay tuned for more updates!!
All Recent Articles